We’re a group of people dedicated to creating well crafted products for the event industry, with more than 10 years of experience in the field. For us, the best part of building a company is taking an idea that everyone believes in and working together to turn that into a reality. We're creating a product that helps people to connect. Based between Vienna and Zagreb, our talented and growing team is committed to deliver the best networking experience to event attendees.
We are expanding our team in Zagreb and looking for a student with a technical background to help us develop our mobile application. Basic knowledge and experience with frontend frameworks is vital. Bonus points if you have worked with any cross-platform mobile development framework.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Macbook Pro
- Paid lunch
- Yearly attending programming conferences (Paris, Amsterdam, Krakow...)
- Budget for books and lectures
- Opportunity for improvement and development
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remote
- Days off during the exams
- Working in international team
- Occasional trips to Vienna
- Relaxed work atmosphere
- Working with bleeding edge technologies (React, React Native, Next.js, Go, GraphQL, ... )
What do we expect from you?
- You have at least some basic knowledge and experience with React (or some other frontend framework)
- You are a student that is currently finishing your degree at a technical university
- You are able to work 20 or more hours a week
- You are responsible and meticulous
- You actively use English in speech and writing
- You are a team player
- Work with the mobile team on new features and improvements
- Test the app and write automated tests
- Work with the design team to create new interfaces
- Support the entire application lifecycle
- Write clean and sustainable code that can be used in the future
- Experience with cross-platform mobile development framework (React Native, Flutter…)
- Experience with native application development (Java, Kotlin, Swift, ... )
- Already released applications to Play Store or App Store