Are you a tech-savvy soul that also happens to love software? Your passion is to chat and meet with new people from all corners of the world daily? If customer service also is your turf and if you breathe a can-do spirit, we definitely want you to continue reading below ;).
Customer Success Manager (m/f/d)
At b2match, we help make sparks fly
b2match is an event management SaaS company on the mission to make the most of every interaction, we basically want to help make sparks fly at our customer's events! With over 10 years in the industry our commitment remains the same - whatever the event format, we want to help create more meaningful interactions, so that good ideas can become reality.
Our ambition is to create the most compelling event management software out there
Our job is to help people come together. With teams in Vienna & Zagreb, we are trying to create the most compelling software interface for management of various gatherings - conferences & summits, virtual events, 1:1 matchmaking meetings, networking platforms, buyer-seller summits, list goes on. Our software has so far been used for more than 5000 events, that have gathered over 1 million participants, across 90 countries around the globe. We wake up every day and go to work because we want to help people come together and talk, to exchange ideas, to create. Online or offline, our aim is to facilitate interaction.
As long as you are bold, it does not matter if you are young or old
We are a vibrant team, of some 40+ souls from various backgrounds, with one thing in common - we love interaction. Currently, we are on lookout for a Customer Success Manager that shares our passion and that wants to be part of a fun and fast-paced team that, literally, is trying to crack the code of how to, in any format, best help people to interact.
We offer an easy-going and enjoyable work environment in a fast-growing company that wishes to be on the frontier in every aspect, meaning that you:
- Have relatively high autonomy with regards to tailoring your work to your working style as long as you reach jointly agreed goals
- Can choose to work in-office or remote (although we love when we all hang out at the office) and be fairly flexible with your working hours as long as you are there for our customers
- Have the opportunities to both shape your future and the company's future by proposing new ideas, improvements, and other suggestions that in any way could advance us or improve the customers’ experience for the better
- Opportunity to contribute to world-class events or attending them on-site when possible
- Get to choose your own hardware that fits your style, personality, and work preferences
- Have a yearly personal managed budget for skill training and literature
- Will have a secure job, without short-time work, in times of crisis such as COVID-19
- Managing the post-sale success of b2match customers, including customer onboarding, upgrades, retention & renewal and performance analysis
- Overseeing client accounts and developing long-term strategic partnerships with new customers and managing current key customers
- Acting proactively on the clients’ specific needs and understand their requirements for the implementation of our product
- Consulting customers and providing solutions for their requests
- Contributing to customer retention increase and identifying growth opportunities
- Conducting webinars & managing content for our documentation
- Actively support in shaping our products and the company's roadmap by providing the product team with input on customer feedback and feature requests
Your qualifications and experience
- Fluency in English and German are required, other languages are highly meriting
- At least 2-3 years of working experience, preferably in software and a SaaS-related environment or in customer facing role
- Previous experience in customer management, account management and/or event management
- High business acumen as well as an excellent listener with high customer-orientation and ability to quickly, and in-depth, grasp customers’ needs and propose relevant solutions accordingly
- Friendly and serene manner, strong networking and communication skills with well-developed presentation and public speaking abilities irrespective of format (face-to-face, phone, digital meeting, etc.)
- Critical and solution-oriented thinking and comfortable with the continuous work of building and refining processes
- Pipeline management know-how and ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively and efficiently
- Experience from working with Hubspot or similar CRM system
For this position, we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The yearly fixed salary is € 43,316.00 gross on a full-time basis + OTE. Do you think you can exceed our expectations? Convince us and we are willing to overpay.
Last day of application is Wednesday 30 June 2021! We hope to hear from you :).